With pockets! I started on Friday night, finished it Sunday evening, with Saturday off. The pattern, I used BurdaStyle’s free Coffee Date Dress pattern (by Elaine May) as a basic guide — for the skirt and part of the bodice. But I improvised the waist strip (to use my favorite new fabric, that again came from St. Bernards Ladies Sewing Circle scraps), the neckline, and the pockets.
For the neck, I used former black stockings, for the skirt a nice light stretch denim, new from JoAnns. And the bodice — a blue nylon-spandex, that was a 60 cent scrap piece from JoAnns extras bin. I love this dress!